PCS Internship Program
Hiring skilled interns for your company is a great way to boost your productivity, diversify your workforce, and find your next awesome team member. Along with putting in hundreds of hours of coding, PCS graduates offer professionalism, newly molded web development skills, and a driving desire to be part a great company producing great code!Intern Me!
- Node on the back end
- Angular or Backbone on the front end
- Data persistence (PostgreSQL or NoSQL)
- Jasmine or Mocha for TDD
- GitHub for version control
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies
- A positive, contributing member of your team
What interns will expect from the internship
- Minimum 2 or 3 months in duration
- Paid position
- 20-40 hours per week
- A healthy onboarding process
- To be learning new things all the time
- Respectful office culture
- To be a valued, contributing member of the team
- Work on projects that matter to the company
Are you ready for some talented, highly motivated Interns?
whole blood drug analysis. site advertising prescription drugs debate. mississippi drug enforcement.
purchase discount augmentin
These students have been in it to win it! They have dedicated the last 4 - 6 months of their time to learn the skills necessary to build a career as web developers.
Contact Cris Kelly, director of PCS, for more details.Intern Me!